May 16, 2011

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Teaser Trailers

I saw a link to this by absolute chance, but on May 13th four new teaser trailers were released concerning Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (which has apparently been in production since two weeks after the release of Modern Warfare 2), each centred around a different country (England, Germany, France and America), providing possible settings for the game. I personally don't particularly care for the Call of Duty franchise after the original Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but for many people this is a big announcement, so I suppose I better post about it.




3 comments:

  1. That's the last thing the Call of Duty franchise needs... They should do something like the Civil War now, they can only rehash the same game so many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting all four. I had only seen the America Teaser. I think I like the France one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. Same here I like the France teaser.

    ReplyDelete