Jun 7, 2011

Halo 4 and Halo: Anniversary - E3 2011 Trailers


This year's Microsoft conference saw not one, but two big Halo announcements! The biggest of this is the start of a new trilogy developed by 343 Industries, formed when Bungie left Microsoft to become an independent company. Part of me is pissed off with the blatant dragging out and milking of the franchise (and that it's not even being made by Bungie), however, another part of me is FUCK YEAH HALO 4!!!!! There's still a long way to go though, as it's set for a 2012 Winter release.

The other announcement was a complete HD remastering of the original Halo, Halo: Combat Evolved, with a new co-op feature and multiplayer online. There's a shorter wait for this, set for release on November 15th 2011, exactly 10 years after the release of the original. As Halo: CE remains to be the only Halo I haven't played, I'll definitely be getting this so I can round off my Halo experience. This is also being released by 343 Industries.



There's also an exclusive video with interviews with 343 Industries:

1 comment:

  1. These trailers were awesome. Time for me to buy a new Xbox.

    ReplyDelete