Dec 5, 2010

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I downloaded The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya towards the end of the summer and haven't been able to watch it because I've been too busy for anything other than the odd currently airing episode. With the BD/DVD release of the film The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya only 2 weeks away I have decided to force myself to watch! I planned to watch yesterday but got distracted by a rather fun day of Halo: Reach. This morning I started watching... and watching... and watching, until 8 episodes later when I decided I needed a break! I love it! I wouldn't be surprised if I watch a few more episodes tonight. It's been a while since I've watched a full previously aired series and I'd forgotten the merits of being able to watch as many episodes as I please without waiting a week. I've only just begun the series and I'm already excited for the film in 2 weeks (which I've heard VERY good things about), although I'm also dreading The Endless Eight episodes. Now I understand the popularity of this show! The rest of my Sunday shall be spent reading the latest BBC History Magazine, maybe playing a bit of Halo: Reach, the newest Star Driver episode, and then probably another 4 episodes of Haruhi!



No comments:

Post a Comment