Dec 26, 2010

Lack of Posts

In the extraordinary chance that someone actually regularly checks this site, I shall apologise for the severe lack of posts lately.

The reason, quite frankly, is that absolutely nothing particularly noteworthy is happening in the news and there hasn't been anything else to really post about. However, the Fall season is coming to an end so I'll probably be making a post on End of Season Impressions soon even though all but one of them are going to run into next season, I'll then make a Shiki post a week or so later because that still has one episode left. I may also make an Angel Beats! post on the two new special episodes once I get a chance to re-watch the first when it's re-released in 720p because the quality of the first version I watched was just plain cancerous. A new 720p version of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzimiya is also being released tomorrow, which gives me plenty excuse to watch that masterpiece all over again.

I know this is all a bit anime-centric but unless somebody gets off their ass and creates some interesting news, there's nothing else to post about. I might make a post on Assassins Creed: Brotherhood when I finish it though...


Fuck Yeah Misaka <3


Even though I failed to say so yesterday: 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


A little bit more RailDex Christmas for you

No comments:

Post a Comment